This will be updated between now and when the government guidance allows Massage practitioners to return to work and when more relevant information is published.
Risk of transmission between client and practitioner.
1. Clients appointments will be cancelled if they have had Covid-19 symptoms within two weeks of the appointment.
2. No clients will be seen unless practitioner has been clear of any Covid-19 symptoms for at least two weeks.
Clients will be asked not to book if they have had close contact with anyone testing positive or having symptoms within two weeks prior to the appointment.
Risk of transmission via the environment from clients previously in room or to subsequent clients.
1. Massage table and all surfaces will be cleaned with approved disinfectant between clients.
2. Full width couch roll will be used on table for all clients.
3. Clean towels and couch cover will be used for all clients.
4. Window will be opened for a minimum of fifteen minutes between clients.