The Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy
Is where I trained as an aromatherapist and massage practitioner qualifying in October 2000
Other training includes.
- 1985 Qualified in General Nursing
- 1987 Qualified in Psychiatric Nursing
- 1990 Two week course, Teaching and assessing in Clinical Practice
- 1991 Completed 694 hours training with Gestalt Centre London.
- 2008 Completed Team training in Dialectical Behavioural Therapy.
- 2011 Advanced Training in Aromatic Accupressure and Meridian Massage.
- 2012 Taster workshops in Thai Yoga Massage and Sports Event massage completed.
I have though training and many years experienced developed an holistic approach to massage and aromatherapy and currently practice in Cambridge, UK. While I do not practice as a psychotherapist, my experience and training in this field does influence my work in therapeutic massage.